- At Newick our school’s curriculum extends beyond the academic, technical or vocational. It provides for learners’ broader development, enabling them to develop and discover their interests and talents
- The wider curriculum support learners to develop their character – including their resilience, confidence and independence – and help them know how to keep physically and mentally healthy
- At each stage of education, Newick prepares learners for future success in their next steps
- The school prepares learners for life in modern Britain by:
- equipping them to be responsible, respectful, active citizens who contribute positively to society
- developing their understanding of fundamental British values and appreciation of diversity
- celebrating what we have in common and promoting respect for the different protected characteristics as defined in law.